All materials and instruments are certified and meet the highest quality standards.
All treatments are guaranteed for extended periods.
Dental Implants have an extra
Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges have
- A regular yearly preventive check-up at Doctor Martin is performed at least once every 12 months
- Regular dental hygiene is undertaken at least every 6 months.
- Daily mouth care is performed. After your treatment is finished, it is crucial to take care of your new teeth by regularly using your toothbrush as well as interdental brushes and dental floss
- The client does not visit Doctor Martin for regular preventive check-ups in scheduled intervals.
- The client suffers from periodontitis or other serious gum conditions.
- Endodontic treatment is necessary.
- The client has not paid for the treatment in full.
- Dental crowns, bridges, veneers or implants have been damaged as a result of a fall, hit or other accident.
- The client suffers from a disease that can negatively affect the state of the teeth, such as diabetes, epilepsy, cancer etc.
- If corrections or interventions to treatment undergone at Doctor Martin have been performed without our knowledge.